Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life...

I'm making my shopping list... Meatloaf, Pasta with veg, Mac and cheese... I'm listening to Patsy Cline.

I'm trying to decide what to make for snack for my Bradley class. Last week I brought banana bread and everyone loved it. I really want to make something yummy again. I don't have a muffin pan or I would make morning glory muffins. They are supossed to be very healthy. And since Bradley is all about nutrition I thought they would be appropiate.

I was also thinking about making Pumpkin whoopie pies with cream cheese icing. I'm worried that it too early in the year for pumpkin but then I ask myself if I even care. I think I'm probably over analyzing... What do you think?

Today is our shopping day. Aubrey and I nicknamed our shopping trip "waldi." I never could understand how my mom got tired of shopping at the same stores all the time. I do now. I sometimes live a little wild and go to different Walmarts.

Aubrey has been working on some sewing projects. Ethan is cutting up my grocery adds. He keeps showing me all the junk food I should buy. Ethan says..."not all junkfood, some nutrition..." Okay, lets see Capri Sun..no...FrootLoops...no....water bottles...yes...skittles/starburst..no...hamburger helper...questionable....marshmellows...I don't even think so...fruit snacks...onion dip...cat food...sweet tea....silly kid.

I'm trying so hard not to go back to bed....
Oh, I am so tempted.... I'm listening to Patsy Cline's, I Fall to Pieces...but all I can think about is falling back in my bed....falling to sleep.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I knew you were going to write good blogs. You are funny, love the last part of about the snacks and then falling ... back into BED!!

Us: said...

mm...whoopie pies. I've been seeing pumpkin recipes lately. Here's one for pumpkin swirl brownies: http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/10/pumpkin-swirl-brownies/ on that same website there's also a recipe for pumpkin waffles and muffins. yummmm...

uh-oh, switching up wal-marts? walkin' on the wild side there, aren't we? ;-)

Unknown said...

cute blog page. love the ribbon on the side.

you should break down and get yourself a muffin pan... make those morning glories, then make your family apple muffins, then blueberry muffins... or individual meatloaves, or those chocolates from Serene and Pearl... it can't be very expensive at Walmart - at least go look at them.

btw... hamburger helper - not questionable :)

Elisabeth said...

Yum... pumpkin! I love to make all things pumpkin. My fave time of year.