Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Morning!

This morning I woke up at 6:30. Yeah, it's Friday.



It's funny I think I actually perfer weekdays to the weekend. Other than Dylan not being home during the day I think I enjoy the simplicity and consistancy of our weeks. Weekends are crazy here. It seems like something is always going on. I just love being home.



This Friday has taken all week to get here. My midwife told me I am measuring bigger than I should be. I was measuring on track at 20 weeks but am to big at 25 weeks. She says it could mean to much amnotic fluid which means a range of problems but at the same time it could be a big baby. I have an appt at 2:15 for another Ultrasound. Dylan kept asking if I needed him there but I want him to save time off for when the baby comes. If he doesn't take anytime off from now he will get 1 week when the baby is born.



My mom emailed me this morning and sent this video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkpihGwSj0

It always makes me cry...

"How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you." Psalm 31:19

Thank you mom.

I don't think I realize how tender this subject is... The logic side of my brain keeps saying everything is fine and not to worry. But when ever I really think about it, my heart gets uneasy...

Thank you everyone for praying!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I like your new blog and look forward to reading more! Love y'all!

Mary said...

thanks for sharing, I love it.

Mary said...

oh plus the sparrow picture - perfect.

Us: said...

yay! you have a blog! I'm so glad. :)

Yes, His goodness is great! and He works all things out for good. I love you and am praying for you.